【实锤】逆向工程高手破解TikTok大量搜集个人隐私证据

• 在reddit上,网名为bangorlol的逆向老选手发布了一个文章《Not new news, but tbh if you have tiktiok, just get rid of it》,称通过对TikTok软件逆向破解,并对比Facebook,Twitter,Instagram等社交软件,确认TikTok涉及窃取个人隐私。抖音和TikTok是同一家公司(字节跳动)运营的,其代码大量共享,作为间谍软件和精神鸦片的抖音,有必要遭到全球的共同抵制。

TikTok is a data collection service that is thinly-veiled as a social network. If there is an API to get information on you, your contacts, or your device... well, they're using it.

Phone hardware (cpu type, number of course, hardware ids, screen dimensions, dpi, memory usage, disk space, etc)
    Other apps you have installed (I've even seen some I've deleted show up in their analytics payload - maybe using as cached value)
    Everything network-related (ip, local ip, router mac, your mac, wifi access point name)
    Whether or not you're rooted/jailbroken
    Some variants of the app had GPS pinging enabled at the time, roughly once every 30 seconds - this is enabled by default if you ever location-tag a post IIRC
    They set up a local proxy server on your device for "transcoding media", but that can be abused very easily as it has zero authentication

“Our new Constitution is now established, everything seems to promise it will be durable; but, in this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes”
    “I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”

网友评论:
    Tiktok is basically a Chinese app for the Chinese government to be able to monitor everything about every citizen ever... and it also lets them monitor foreign citizens as well, which is obviously a bonus.

I’ve said it a hundred fucking times. Tik tok is blackmailing the children who will be the future leaders of this country. I’ve been downvoted for saying it but every time more news comes out about this app it becomes more fucking obvious.

I think it is important you distinguish what makes the TikTok app different from other social apps like Facebook (or maybe the 'next most egregious' app you know of). You allude to this in other comments but if TikTok is truly more aggressive in it's data practices than other social media applications (or really the average app on the app-store) you should focus on those differences. Otherwise you will get the ol' "yeah every app does this" argument every time. Some of the stuff I have seen around this lately may be 'technically correct' but can also be misconstrued by those not technically minded, misguiding them into thinking this is just a TikTok problem. A LOT of apps use a LOT of data all the time. This has always been true. What makes TikTok different? (again I know you mention this but the specifics would be great as opposed to "way more than other apps I have reverse engineered")

Just block China from the rest of the worlds internet. Let them have their garbage 2nd tier internet. It's become painfully clear they are using our system against us. If there was a belief that opening up to China would somehow bring them closer to us it has proven to be comically wrong. They are legitimately laughing as us as they should. How can you not laugh at these morons?

相关链接:
    1.Guy Who Reverse-Engineered TikTok Reveals The Scary Things He Learned, Advises People To Stay Away From It
    2.Not new news, but tbh if you have tiktiok, just get rid of it
    3.Reversing and documenting all things TikTok.
    4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pokfWu6lXc&feature=youtu.be
    5.国外研究机构(五角大楼)对TikTok开展的大量调查结果 https://pincong.rocks/article/22533
    6.【独家】党支部名单曝光 抖音何去何从 http://cn.epochtimes.com/gb/20/8/4/n12306881.htm