【電視辯論】首相大熱辛偉誠:對待中國應與對待其他國家一樣

• 【電視辯論】首相大熱辛偉誠:對待中國應與對待其他國家一樣

尋晚係英國首相爭奪戰第二場電視辯論,入面有一個環節係畀候選人問其他候選人問題,下面係卓慧思問辛偉誠嘅對話,聽咗英文 n 次先抄到再翻譯,如果有聽錯,或者譯錯,請留言指出#read#pig 想睇片可以去下面 48:30 開始 #sowhat#pig

= = = = =
    卓慧思:
    My question’s for Rishi. I’ll give you that.
    我嘅問題係畀偉誠嘅。我會畀你嘅。
    Rishi, do you still think that we should be doing more business with China?
    偉誠,你仲認為我地應該同中國做更多生意嗎?

辛偉誠:
    You know, I actually support the view of the Integrated Review.
    你知,我其實係支持《綜合檢討報告》嘅觀點。
    The plan that you and I both sat around the Cabinet table and helped draft
    你同我一齊圍住內閣張枱坐係到起草嘅計劃
    which highlighted that China was an enormous threat to our national security.
    佢凸顯咗中國對我地國家安全構成巨大威脅
    And that’s the lens in which we should through it.
    依個就係我地應該 [ 睇事物] 嘅角度
    And Tom deserves actually credit on the backbenches for highlighting this issue, you know, amongst others. And he was very elite to it.
    而董勤達其實係值得稱讚,你知,因為佢喺後座上強調依個問題,同埋其他問題。而佢係對依方面非常之勁
    And the right approach to that is to take the powers and protections we need to protect our country against it.
    而正確嘅做法係,採取我們需要嘅權力同保護措施,保護我們國家免受侵害。
    Something actually you and I, Liz, worked together on to make sure we have the legislation that stops hostile investment into this country, protect our national infrastructure
    實際上,你同我,阿思,曾經一齊努力確保我地有阻止敵對投資進入依個國家嘅立法,保護我地嘅國家基建
    But also, as the head of MI5 recently said in a joint speech with the head of MI6 where our values and interests are protected, of course, we should engage with China as we’d engage with all countries
    但正如軍情五處負責人最近同軍情六處負責人喺一場聯合演說中所講,當我們嘅價值觀同利益受到保護下,當然,我們應該對待中國就好像我地對待所有國家一樣咁

卓慧思:
    So, you don’t want to go ahead with the Economic and Financial Dialogue with China?
    所以,你唔想繼續與中國進行「經濟財金對話」?

辛偉誠:
    My view is when we can protect ourselves, as we now and do, because of the powers that we’ve taken. That shouldn’t stop us from engaging with countries around the world.
    我嘅觀點係,當我地能夠保護自己個陣,就好我地似依家咁樣,因為我地已經採用咗嘅權力。咁就唔應該阻止我地同世界各國接觸。
    And also making sure that we stand up for our values
    並確保我地堅持我地嘅價值觀
    Open ourselves up to those in Hong Kong and Tibet. Something that we all of us are probably proud of
    向香港同西藏嘅開放,係我地所有人都應該引以為豪嘅事情
    = = = = =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL2GPPuxjn4

#drum#pig#drum#pig#drum#pig唔該幫手:
    【要人】寫信畀保守黨反對親共辛偉誠出任英國首相 (共黨傳媒唯一支持者)