Fight Club 入面 Brad Pitt 個角色名嚟

連個樣都係Brad Pitt 黎啦

不過樓主啲傻9跟本唔會理真定假
    佢哋目的只係spread 佢哋anti-vac嘅思想
    事實係點跟本唔重要
    你睇啲reply都係睇咗topic就信到10成

我就咁搵一搵已經搵到個source
    https://www.rt.com/news/544464-south-korea-vaccine-death-protests/

先唔講個source可唔可信,個新聞明明係寫「More than 1,000 South Koreans died shortly after receiving Covid-19 shots」

Brad Pitt 轉貼就寫10k died

「Steve Kirsch -I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.」
    依啲所謂嘅vaccine真相寫手見到10k death已經打晒飛機拿拿林出飛機文

再有樓主依啲傻9幫佢spread fake news

講真唔係樓主咁on9連Brad Pitt都cap埋出嚟,跟本唔得閒下下同你fact check

但時事台50% news都係依啲垃圾post
    已經洗咗勁多人腦

南韓超過一萬人接種疫苗後死亡

Over 10,000 vaccine deaths in South Korea shortly after vaccination

The government says it wasn't the vaccine, but is compensating victims in a few serious cases. I'd estimate that that the true figure closer to 40,000 people that have been killed to date.

alt text

There are 52 million people in South Korea. The booster was recently given to 16M people:

alt text

Mathew Crawford earlier determined a conservative death rate of 411 deaths per million doses, so 411 deaths/M * 100M = 41,100 deaths.

Which means I’m a believer that the “over 10,000 deaths” is realistic.

If we use the South Korea “reference” of just 10,000 killed per 100M doses of the vax as “truth,” then we are looking at around 100 deaths per M doses.

In the US we have around 500M doses which would be “at least” 50,000 deaths. While not nearly as high as my latest estimate of 388,000 American deaths, it sets a lower bound that is hard to argue with… even just 50,000 American deaths is nearly 1,000X higher than any reasonable scientist would consider an acceptable death rate. In 1976, we stopped the H1N1 vaccine after just 32 deaths.

Summary

The report of over 10,000 people in South Korea who died shortly after being vaccinated seems credible to me. Using that as a reference benchmark, we calculate at least 50,000 Americans that have been killed by the vaccine.

While this is less than my most recent estimate of 388,000, the 50,000 is simply a very credible lower bound and is yet another data point showing how incredibly we inept we are at assessing death from the COVID vaccines.

The Pfizer clinical trial showed we might save 1 COVID death every 6 months for every 22,000 people we vaccinate. So we may have saved around 20,000 COVID deaths over the past 12 months.

So even using the super conservative death toll of 50,000 Americans killed by the vaccine compared to 20,000 lives saved from COVID, the vaccines are still completely nonsensical.

Perhaps that is why I am not in politics.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over-10000-vaccine-deaths-in-south